5) Viewing the Website does not create any obligation upon you to make, or the Company to accept a contract for the sale of any products or the supply of any services. Any purchase of products or services promoted within the Website are subject to additional terms and conditions which will be agreed separately.
are familiar with and accept the current version.
7) All intellectual property in the Website design, images, graphics, text, layout, software and source code is owned by or licensed to the Company and is protected by UK statutory rights and worldwide treaties. Intellectual property includes copyright, trademarks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, patents, rights to inventions, utility models, designs, goodwill, rights in computer software, database rights, topography rights, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and rights to sue.
8) The Company grants you a license to download, view, cache and print pages from this Website for your personal use only.
9) You agree not to, without the Company’s express written consent;
a) republish, redistribute, reproduce, duplicate, copy, translate, transmit, broadcast, sell, rent or sub-license or
otherwise use material from this Website, including use or publication on another website;
b) frame or embed any part of the Website on other websites;
c) use any material from the Website for a commercial purpose;
d) attempt to edit, modify, amend or decompile any material on the Website;
e) conduct any data collection (whether automated or not) including but not limited to data scraping, data mining, data extracting and data harvesting;
f) access the Website in any way that causes, or may cause damage to the Website or its hosting servers; impairs or interferes with the availability or accessibility of the Website;
g) access the website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
10) Any Trademarks within this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to the Company are recognised, acknowledged and respected.
11) The Company takes every care to show the content as accurately as possible, however colours, shapes, layout, design, images etc can be distorted during the downloading, reproduction or reconstruction of the Website by the device you use for access, also individual manufacturer or personal user settings of the device used to view the Website can affect how the Website is displayed, the Company cannot guarantee the colour, shade, shape, size or any other visual aspect is an exact match with the image on the Website.
12) The content, prices, offers, specifications, design, layout, scheme or theme are subject to change without notice and provided without warranty that they are accurate or error free;
13) The advertising of products or services on the Website constitutes an ‘invitation to treat’ not a contractual offer and without warranty that any product or service is suitable or appropriate for your needs beyond normal use and reasonable expectation.
14) The Website may include advertisements or links to other websites and are provided for convenience and information only. Links and advertisements are not intended to be, and shall not be taken as an endorsement of any content or products nor does reacting to an advertisement constitute an irrevocable offer of sale or contract.
a) Access to the Website is provided free-of-charge (notwithstanding your access to the internet is subject to charges from your internet service provider) the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature, irrespective of the basis behind a claim and if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the Website then your sole and exclusive remedy is the discontinuation of your use of the Website.
b) The Company do not offer advice in relation the selection or suitability of any goods or services that may be available, and any purchase is at your sole discretion.
c) The Company have no control over the content on a website that is linked to, or accessed via a link on this Website and will not be liable for such content on an external website.
d) Technology and equipment can function incorrectly or fail to function at all, the operation and availability of the Website may be interrupted or interfered with beyond the Company’s reasonable control and cannot be liable for any loss or damage, whether financial, opportunity or corruption of any data resulting from your access or inability to access the Website.
e) The transmission of data through the internet is inherently insecure, the Company will use every reasonable endeavour to ensure the integrity and security of the data and equipment but shall be under no liability for non-receipt or misrouting of data nor guarantee that the data you receive has not been interfered with. You are encouraged to provide your own security software but the compatibility, effectiveness and updating of that software is your sole responsibility.
f) It is necessary for the Company to update and upgrade the underlying software and equipment used to make the Website accessible via the internet, to maintain security and keep up with technological advances which may result in the Website being inaccessible for short periods of time.
g) The Company does not know the software or apps that are installed on the device you use to access the Website and is not able to guarantee that upgrades or updates are compatible with any third party scripts, code, software or apps that you upload or install.
17) A person or company who is not party to the agreement shall not have any rights, benefits or obligations under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
18) If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. Wherever possible the invalid or unenforceable Term shall be replaced by one with a similar effect or meaning.
19) No forbearance or delay in enforcing these Terms or any other legal right shall prejudice, restrict, interfere or otherwise diversely affect the right to enforce those Terms at a later time or for a subsequent breach.